Etechtown Delivery Guarantee
"What if the product does not arrive?"
We guarantee your products will arrive safely in your destination country.
In the unlikely event your package is lost, we will re-send the goods or give you a full refund.
Delivery Failure Scenarios:
- The package is lost, broken, or stolen before it reaches you.
Etechtown will re-send the goods or give a full refund. In practice such cases are very rare, perhaps 1 in 5000 shipments, when using courier services. Please note confirmation of such cases can take some time, so in such an event you may be advised to place a new order at your expense while the original shipment is investigated pending compensation.
- An Air Mail package has not arrived after a long time.
Etechtown will give a full refund after the delivery deadline has expired. These cases are rare, and if this ever occurs, we will inform you of the delivery deadline for your package, which will be 30-60 days depending on the region. If you are dropshipping you will be advised to create a new order for your customer in the meantime.
- Multi-part delivery arrives missing some items or packets.
In this case, a customer had ordered more than one product and found that the order arrived without the appropriate number of ordered items.
Similar to what you would do with regards to a broken item case, the proper reporting procedure would be:
(1) contact your courier immediately to issue a formal complaint, and
(2) open a ticket with Etechtown within 3 working days and provide the requisite photos. (Guidelines for photos: Take photos of all 6 sides of the brown cardboard shipping box (outer casing) the delivery arrived in. You will then need to provide photos of the received items in the way in which they arrived inside the shipping box. Please also indicate the dimensions of the package and the gross weight of the entire package (shipping box + main product (incl. accessories, if any) + any and all packing material). Please retain the package and all contents for later reference.
After this initial phase, please contact your courier's local office and open a claim. You will then need to contact Etechtown to receive a formal ticket about your case. During this time, our delivery team will evaluate whether or not your missing product was the result of delivery or packing error. If it is determined that a packing error occurred, Etechtown will credit you the value of the missing product plus a partial shipping credit. On the other hand, if it is determined the missing items were the cause of a courier mishandling, Etechtown will follow your claim with the courier's office. Once the missing case is confirmed by the courier, Etechtown will credit you for the value of the missing product + partial shipping.
- Items in the packet arrive in a damaged condition.
A customer’s order arrived with product/s in damaged condition.
In such a scenario, you must, first, raise the issue immediately with the courier or delivery company. Then, open a ticket with Etechtown and provide the requisite photos. (Guidelines for photos: First, take photos of all 6 sides of the box that contains the product (inner casing). Then, take photos of all 6 sides of the brown cardboard shipping box (outer casing). For the product itself, please provide enough photos that will accurately show, first, the whole product and then a close-up of the damaged area.) The photos will then be used for remodeling the broken process to find out the cause of the damage. And also the customer needs to keep the original packing case for courier's investigation purposes.
Provided you follow the correct reporting process, your case can be dealt with expeditiously if the incident report is received by Etechtown within 3 working days from your receipt of the damaged article/s.Once Etechtown receives the ticket with the details and photos clearly evidencing the damage, and confirms the products were indeed damaged during transit, a credit worth the product value of the damaged item will be made in your Etechtown account or a replacement part or accessory, if applicable, will be sent to you at our discretion.
- A shipment is delayed, turned back, or seized by Customs.
If the Customs issue was your responsibility, you are liable. If the failed delivery was due to mis-handling by Etechtown, you will receive compensation when the case is resolved. Such cases are unusual but it is important you are aware of your responsibilities in such a case.
General Delivery Failure Cases Where You Accept Liability
You (or the consignee) must accept delivery of the goods and comply with any applicable procedures/charges from your local Customs.
If the delivery fails because:
- you were not at home or the courier could not contact you
- the delivery details were wrong
- the recipient fails to accept the goods
- the courier cannot satisfactorily verify the identity of the person attempting to receive the goods
- the courier cannot deliver to a remote area or invalid address
- delivery fails due to war, disaster, etc
- other similar scenarios beyond our control
... [in such cases] you agree that Etechtown will not accept liability and no compensation is available.
There are also several situations in which you accept liability when the goods do not arrive due to Customs issues. Please read the full terms and conditions.